Wednesday 16 May 2018

Singing Inspector : Benny’s experience

Yesterday was the most embarrassing and scariest day ever. Yesterday a singing inspector came which I thought there was no big deal because all the previous inspectors were fine.But,not this one.His name was Raymond which was my worst nightmare.My uncle,it was him.He didn’t recognize me which Im happy about.He was a skinny man with fair but pale skin.He wore massive and shiny knickerbockers with thick,expensive and long black stockings and he has a curly,ginger and weird mustache . He had a red face and big round eyes that almost looked like he was always staring at you.


The first thing that he did was to call every single one of us to the big room.
Well,except the little ones and big boys who did extremely hard exams and no singing, no singing at all.We did the do re mi fa and ta te things that I hated.He called me and my best friend Charles to come to front and sing.I didnt know one single song since I absolutely ,extremely hate singing.He just stayed there silent and then in a angry and loud voice he said:What can you sing?Then Charles remembered of the song Pretty Poly which is the song that I struggled to sing in grade-R.


We started to sing and it was so embarassing and terrible.I sang very high because I was nervous and scared,Charles sang very low.From everyone’s faces you could see that it was dreadful and they all wanted to laugh.I was out of breath and I stopped sing.Charles did the same.Mr Raymond red and impatient  shouted: Waste of time,To voiceless idiots in singing class.Send them out!We stayed outside for about 2 until the rude man left.Well at least we didn’t have to hear their singing.Chales and I had a big fat conversation.At least it didn’t end as bad as I expected.

3 comments:

  1. The best story I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Teresa
    Amazing discripcion
    Don’t forget to check out my blog, I think you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, I enjoyed reading your post! You have made an effort to give a detailed description of Mr R and your own experience trying to sing for him. It makes an entertaining read!

    Please make sure that you read and edit your post carefully before publishing it. Try to eliminate all spelling and grammar errors.

    ReplyDelete